- More efficient searching capabilities and the ability to locate critical information right from within UpToDate® without interrupting workflow
- More detailed drug monographs, including adverse drug reactions and drug shortages
- A broader range of in-depth drug databases, including off-label uses, lab tests, drug allergies, pharmacogenomics, and pregnancy and lactation
- Point-of-care tools such as Drug ID, Trissel’s IV Compatibility, Toxicology, and Patient Education
- Mobile app access and EMR integration
- Optional ability to add your formulary policies and procedures to drug content in both Lexicomp and UpToDate
Lexicomp and UpToDate are developed in concert using aligned editorial processes, thus reducing inconsistent care practices and increasing overall clinical effectiveness. Implementing these compatible medication and decision support resources helps pharmacists enhance their knowledge of various conditions and helps physicians and allied health staff to delve deeper into pharmacology.